- Monitor the progress of the manufacturing cycle;
- Proceed to the assembly of the manufactured parts;
- Verify the conformity of the product before putting it in the packaging carton;
- Weigh the boxes and affix the labels and UPCs on the cartons;
- All other related tasks.
Work environment and special conditions:
- Works standing and squatting;
- Occasionally works in noisy areas.
- Working standing up;
- Repetitive movements;
- Excellent physical capacity;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Manufacturing experience;
- Respect for health and safety principles and company procedures.
- 12 hours per evening from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm;
- Complete group insurance program after 3 months;
- Base salary of $13.50/hour;
- Accessible by public transit (bus #164, #177, #215).