As a plant labourer, the candidate will have to meet the needs of production. He/she will have to show versatility, initiative, and a good team spirit.
- Read and ensure understanding of manufacturing instructions;
- Monitor the progress of the manufacturing cycle;
- Follow the manufacturing rate of the assigned machine;
- Assemble the manufactured parts;
- Verify the conformity of the product before putting it in the box;
- Weigh the boxes and affix labels and UPC on the cartons;
- Clean and make sure to keep the area, including the workstation, clean;
- Clean equipment;
- Adheres to health and safety principles and company procedures.
- All other related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other responsible person.
Work environment and special conditions:
- Works standing and squatting;
- Occasionally works in noisy areas.
- Working standing up;
- Repetitive movements;
- Excellent physical capacity;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Manufacturing experience;
- Respect for health and safety principles and company procedures.
- 8 hours per night from 11:30 pm to 7:30 am;
- Complete group insurance program after six months;
- Base salary of $13.50/hour;
- Night bonus of 0.50$ per hour;
- Accessible by public transit (bus #164, #177, #215 and by highways #13 and #40).